I spent the day today with my friend Lyndsey as her family was sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple. I am so grateful that I was able to be there - I forgot my temple recommend and was just about not there. Congratulations Lyndsey!
I am so glad that you could come be apart of our special day! It was so nice to see your friendly face in the crowd during the endowment session! Thank you for taking our pictures too! I am so excited to see how they turned out! Hopefully you will not have to do alot of editing but if you do, can you make me look somewhat thin- it might take a miracle! ; ) Thanks again! Is it okay if I steal this picture for my blog? I love it!
I am so glad that you could come be apart of our special day! It was so nice to see your friendly face in the crowd during the endowment session!
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking our pictures too! I am so excited to see how they turned out! Hopefully you will not have to do alot of editing but if you do, can you make me look somewhat thin- it might take a miracle! ; ) Thanks again! Is it okay if I steal this picture for my blog? I love it!