
I have a lot of wonderful things in my life and I have a lot of favorites. By far, one of my most favorite things in the whole world - is this little girl. I have been working a quilt and she has been really interested in helping so I put her to work cutting threads from the back of the quilt blocks. It was so fun to have her sit right by me and just be friends with her. I love all her questions about everything. I love that she loves to be right by me. I love that the whole house was quiet and all I had to do was focus on her. I love that she asks and asks until she understands. I love when I can see things "click" in her mind. I love that no matter what I am working on she thinks I am awesome and everything I do is perfect. She always helps me remember to be a little kinder to myself and anything I work on. She truly is my favorite little friend!
I love reading all your posts! Keep on posting!
ReplyDelete