We had a dump truck come and deliver some topsoil for our garden. A.J. thought it was the best day ever. He kept telling me "Mom, this is awesome!" I made the mistake of teling him in the morning that a dump truck would be coming to our house - so when I tried to get him to take a nap he kept saying "I am going to miss the dump truck!" and was so heartbroken - so guess who got out of a nap?
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Day 136
May 18, 2009

We had a dump truck come and deliver some topsoil for our garden. A.J. thought it was the best day ever. He kept telling me "Mom, this is awesome!" I made the mistake of teling him in the morning that a dump truck would be coming to our house - so when I tried to get him to take a nap he kept saying "I am going to miss the dump truck!" and was so heartbroken - so guess who got out of a nap?
We had a dump truck come and deliver some topsoil for our garden. A.J. thought it was the best day ever. He kept telling me "Mom, this is awesome!" I made the mistake of teling him in the morning that a dump truck would be coming to our house - so when I tried to get him to take a nap he kept saying "I am going to miss the dump truck!" and was so heartbroken - so guess who got out of a nap?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment