Joe and I made our first visit to the temple in 2009 today. We have been really working on seperating our Idaho Falls trips'. It seems like since we live a couple of hours away that we go the temple, eat, shop, go to Walmart, and it takes forever! So our kids are left all day and quite often I am thinking in the temple about how I am going to get everything done so that we don't get home too late - so we decided that this year we are going to seperate our trips. We will go to Idaho Falls together to the temple and eat (one of my favorite things to do is - eat out!) and then I will go by myself to get groceries, and diapers, and all those other things that are too expensive in our little town. Which really will be great for all of us - we can both focus just on the temple and Joe doesn't have to go shopping. He doesn't like it and I don't really care to shop with him. I love him - but don't like to shop with him at all!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Day 2
January 2, 2009

Joe and I made our first visit to the temple in 2009 today. We have been really working on seperating our Idaho Falls trips'. It seems like since we live a couple of hours away that we go the temple, eat, shop, go to Walmart, and it takes forever! So our kids are left all day and quite often I am thinking in the temple about how I am going to get everything done so that we don't get home too late - so we decided that this year we are going to seperate our trips. We will go to Idaho Falls together to the temple and eat (one of my favorite things to do is - eat out!) and then I will go by myself to get groceries, and diapers, and all those other things that are too expensive in our little town. Which really will be great for all of us - we can both focus just on the temple and Joe doesn't have to go shopping. He doesn't like it and I don't really care to shop with him. I love him - but don't like to shop with him at all!
Joe and I made our first visit to the temple in 2009 today. We have been really working on seperating our Idaho Falls trips'. It seems like since we live a couple of hours away that we go the temple, eat, shop, go to Walmart, and it takes forever! So our kids are left all day and quite often I am thinking in the temple about how I am going to get everything done so that we don't get home too late - so we decided that this year we are going to seperate our trips. We will go to Idaho Falls together to the temple and eat (one of my favorite things to do is - eat out!) and then I will go by myself to get groceries, and diapers, and all those other things that are too expensive in our little town. Which really will be great for all of us - we can both focus just on the temple and Joe doesn't have to go shopping. He doesn't like it and I don't really care to shop with him. I love him - but don't like to shop with him at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment